From AutoCult materials:
As this DKW was offered at a public auction in June 2015, even the auctioneers could provide hardly any information. The already sparse data situation rested almost entirely on conjectures. The only assured fact was that the mounted engine came from a DKW-Type P 15 or a PS 600 Sport, which was used in its original design by the DKW-Work in the years 1929/30. But it is uncertain whether the body was built by DKW in the late 1930s or immediately after World War II by a versed freelance engineer. Two small lights at the rear, which usually serve as tag lights suggest the assumption that the car was supposed to get a road approval for public roads.